Thejes Consultancy has entered into a strategic alliances with
- start-up business venture MedGlobal Health in the medical tourism and medical services outsourcing market space.
Alliances – MedGlobal Health
Thejes Consultancy has a strategic alliance with start-up business venture MedGlobal Health in the medical tourism and medical services outsourcing market space.
Current Problem facing Developed Economies :
- Aging Population (Inverted Pyramid)
- Rising cost of basic medical services
- More complex and expensive medical treatments
- Strain on public and private resources for medical care
- Constraints on government budgets to fund public health care
- Affordability of private and corporate medical insurance
- Constraints on availability of trained medical practitioners (e.g. doctors, nurses, medical technicians, etc.)
- Waiting lists and delays for critical medical services
- Inefficient health care processes and use of enabling information technology
Opportunity and Potential Solution: o-MSO to India :
- Availability of world-class health care facilities
- Availability of world class medical and health care professionals many of them with training and experience in USA, Canada, UK and Europe
- Cost of services including travel costs are 20% to 40% of costs in USA, Canada and Europe
- Indian government is promoting India as a “Global Health Destination” (e.g. tax advantage/shelters for export business)
- World-class Medical Universities and Teaching Hospitals turning out an estimated over 30,000 new doctors and nurses each year
- Americans, Canadians and Europeans are already accustomed to being treated by expatriate Indian doctors in their countries
- English speaking doctors and businesses in India
About MedGlobal Health Vision:
To be a global leader in the provision of innovative, universally affordable and quality healthcare products and service alternatives, to a broad spectrum of worldwide consumer and business clients.
Differentiate based on client needs focus, and total satisfaction experience through a personalized service delivery
Attain competitive cost and quality advantage through leveraging a global healthcare service delivery model , continuous innovation and process integration and efficiency.
Promote India (the brand) as a preferred global destination for high quality, affordable and universally accessible healthcare