Our Staged Delivery Process:
Preliminary activities, which may include defining the “AS IS” process map.
- Define Desired Outcomes, then Case for Action, Readiness, Scope and Scale.
- Identify Prime candidates for design, ownership & working teams.
Workshops with significant Process Council participation along with key team players.
- Identify significant Stakeholders with their desired outcomes.
- Identify & verify their needs – remove pain, add delight.
- Identify today’s values, beliefs & norms and specify the desired end state.
- Identify & verify measurements for stakeholder need satisfaction.
Detailed working team workshop effort, plus process feedback adjustments.
- Identify products & services that will satisfy the needs.
- Brainstorm opportunities for improvement (prototype in parallel).
- Identify processes that will deliver the products & services.
- Process Council presentation & feedback.
Details team with stakeholder representation. Teams to define their estimated deliverable schedules.
- Design Processes, Products & Services in detail.
- Identify & verify metrics to keep process under control.
- Define IT systems, jobs, organizations, rewards & recognition, & values.
- Design infrastructure to implement process.
- Refine processes based on Simulation Lab results.
Deployment teams define schedule.
- Create Implementation Plans, including Pilot Sites.
- Process Council Project Management reviews.
Deployment teams define time frames
- Execute Implementation Plan, Pilots and Lessons Learned.
With lots of Communication
- Party Time – Rewards & Recognition for demonstrated Desired behaviours.